PhalanxoflegendZ Ver 4.5

jOm iNgaT mAtI!


Dust is my bed,
embracing me,
and is my cover.

The sands are around me,
engulfing me
from all directions.

And the tomb recounts(the story
of)the darkness of my calamity

And the light has destined that
my pleassure is
in meeting(Allah).

Where is the kidness of kin?
They relinquished fidelity.

Where are the scores of friends?
They dispensed with my brotherhood

Where is the bliss of money?
I left it behind.

And where is the glory of fame and compliments?
That's my end;
dust is my bed.

The beloved bade farewell to his love,
and cried my elegy.

The tears flow dried out,
after crying.

The vast universe shrank,
narrowing my space.

The tomb to my corpse became
both my land and my sky.

That's my end;
dust is my bed.

Fear overwhelms my estrangement,
and sadness is my ailment.

Hoping for steadfastness,
which is-I swear-my remedy.

Sincerely supplicating
to the Lord;
You are my hope.

Hoping-O Allah-for a paradise,
in which my bliss shall be attained.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails